Home remodeling can run the gamut from modest room renovations to extensive remodels that rival new construction projects.
Home remodeling is a core competency at Kenny Terbrock Signature Build, and we pride ourselves on the consultative approach we take on every project. The KTSB home remodeling portfolio comprises bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and everything in-between.
According to Kenny Terbrock, “Home remodeling projects can be quite involved because you’re dealing with an existing structure, which may include tearing down or ‘gutting’ rooms, not to mention old and new building codes, and the possible interruption of everyday life in the home. It can be delicate to say the least.”
Some things to think about regarding home remodeling:
- How long do you plan on staying in your home?
- What room(s) do you want to change?
- Will the modified room(s) work with your current home design/style?
- Have you established a budget for the remodel?
- Are home value steady or rising in your neighborhood?
- Have you considered how much you are willing to invest in your home relative to the current value of the home?
Please take a look at all of the Portfolios as all of them contain numerous home remodel projects along with new construction. For additional ideas and information, please visit us on Houzz where you will also find great design ideas and home remodel inspiration.
The KTSB team comprises home remodeling experts, and we have a lot of case studies of home remodel projects and customer testimonials.
Have a potential home remodeling project in mind? Give us a call at (636) 928-6262 or simply email and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule to discuss your project.