The kitchen is typically the “hub” in most homes; it is where family members and friends congregate the most day in and day out.
Kitchen remodeling is important for several reasons in addition to being the most-used room in the house. In terms of resale value, an updated kitchen is very important to most home buyers, and finally, kitchen remodeling can cause a lengthy…and serious disruption in your home. The upside? Expect to recoup approximately 70% of your kitchen remodeling investment under current “regular” market conditions.
Had a family gathering lately? Where do most people hang out? The kitchen. Family meeting? The kitchen? Kids doing homework? The kitchen.
At Kenny Terbrock Signature Build, we spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Literally. Kitchen remodeling typically comprises a lot of planning, design, and project management because there are a lot of moving parts to a kitchen. Space planning, appliances, cabinetry, flooring, window treatments – and that’s assuming that the kitchen does not need to be reconfigured.
Here are few things to consider if you are interested in kitchen remodeling for your home:
- Does your current kitchen layout work for you and your family?
- Do you do a lot of entertaining or would you like to?
- Are you happy with the current flow of the kitchen?
- Do you have some kitchens in mind that you might like to emulate in your home?
- How long do you plan on staying in your home?
- Have you established a budget for the remodel?
- How are home values doing in your area or neighborhood?
- Have you considered how much you are willing to invest in your home relative to the current value of the home?
The Kitchen Portfolio above contains a number of photos from both remodel and new construction projects. We have many more photos that are not published on the website, which we can share with you when we meet to discuss your project.
For additional information on kitchen remodeling, please visit us on Houzz, and after you review our page on Houzz, look around as there are plenty great design ideas and kitchen remodeling inspiration.
We would love to talk about your kitchen remodeling ideas. Feel free to contact us by calling (636) 928-6262 or simply email moc.k1550608580corbr1550608580etk@o1550608580fni1550608580 and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule to discuss your kitchen remodel project.